воскресенье, 27 апреля 2014 г.

Miss my crafting and blog





i have not had my crafting mood for months, busy with something else to do ... i am sure one needs his crafting mood  before using all the craft treasures




but days and nights pass and i am still busy with something else but not the cardmaking and greeting. that makes me so far sad


 all my riches are obediently waiting for me and today i came across them with a pity... maybe something goes wrong with the inspiration...come back, honey, i have been looking forward for you


recently my friend, knowing i love crafting life (and being herself crazy with the crafts) sent me more instruments and materials. Thank You, dear. i guess soon i can use all that and share the results

                   Missing Richi

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...